How to Get Involved
We would like it very much if you could help us improve XSweet. There are essentially two ways to do this.
- XSLT Pros - you can help by tracking the Issues in the XSweet GitLab and either:
(A) participating in the discussions on a per Issue basis, or
(B) cloning the repo and fixing some of the Issues that come up, then making a merge request for Wendell and Alex to review
- QA Folk - if you run files through XSweet and discover issues, please log these as an Issue in GitLab.
At this moment we would love help with these specific items:
- QA - run your test corpus of docs through (even if small) and carefully document what fails. Write it as a Issue in Gitlab describing the issue, include XML and HTML snippets for clarification, and (if possible) include the test document.
- Dev - conversion of Math. This is a complex issue comprising of many constituent parts including (but not exclusively):
- conversion of MS Word non-standard MathML to standardised MathML
- conversion of MathType to MathML
- Dev - writing unit tests
The main avenues for communication are via the Issues, but also in the Coko mattermost XSweet chat channel.
You can also contact Adam by email.